Howl At the Moon Indie Music Festival 2018!
30 BANDS - 2 DAYS - 1 MANSION!!
The Howl at the Moon Indie Music Festival is the premier showcase of independent artists! It all started in 2017 with a rockin’ salute and countdown to the Great American Solar Eclipse and turned into a movement! This year’s festival will take place September 15th-16th, 2018 on the grounds of Two Rivers Mansion, 3130 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN. 30 musical artists will perform from 2:00pm to 10:30pm on Saturday and 2pm to 8:30pm Sunday, and their performances will be broadcast globally throughout the weekend from the beautiful natural setting of the historic estate. The 2018 Howl at the Moon Indie Music Festival promises to be another exciting event, with food, drink, and fun in a natural outdoor, rain or shine, communal type environment. For more information email us at email@example.com
The diverse line-up will feature talented artists who, although not yet household names, are white hot emerging artists with unique talent and mesmerizing stage shows.
- Buy early and save! —Be sure to take advantage of our early-bird discount. Buy your tickets early and save!
- Schedule changes — The festival's talent lineup and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Weather — The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
- No Re-Entry — Once you depart the festival, you will not be permitted to re-enter. When entering the venue, please bring with you any items you may need during the course of the day.
Suggested Items to Bring to the Festival
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen — to protect you on sunny days.
- Fanny pack or backpack — to carry your souvenirs, gifts, and belongings. Note that all bags are subject to inspection prior to entry.
- Photo camera or smart phone — to treasure your memories of this year's festival. Camcorders and professional photo cameras are prohibited.
- Cash — to purchase souvenirs, food, CDs, and crafts at the festival.
- Credit card — Many of the exhibitors accept credit/debit cards. Credit cards are also accepted at the box office and at the official souvenir booths. Please note: if you will be picking up tickets at Will Call, you will need to show the actual credit card that was used to purchase your tickets.
- Photo ID — If your tickets are being held at will call, you will need to show a valid driver's license or other government-issued photo ID to claim your tickets. You will also need your ID if you plan to visit the beer garden or purchase any alcohol.
- Small rain umbrella or rain hat — in case of showers.
- Blanket — if you plan to sit on the lawn. (Maximum size allowed is ten feet wide)
- Folding seats and lawn chairs are permitted into the event.
- Comfortable pair of shoes — since you'll probably be doing lots of walking throughout the day.
- Binoculars — if you're seated far from the stage.
The following items are prohibited at the Festival:
Please read the list of prohibited items CAREFULLY and do not bring any of those items unto the Mansion grounds.
- Alcoholic beverages. The mansion is owned by Metro Parks, which only allows alcohol be consumed in designated areas. Beer and other alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase and consumption in those areas, which will be clearly marked.
- Tents or canopies
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There is no storeroom to leave your bags. Please don’t bring them. Small bags are allowed.
- Blankets or canvases wider than 10 feet
- Glass bottles or glass containers
- Camera sticks (aka "selfie sticks")
- Portable radios or "boom boxes"
- Laser pointers
- Open flames
- Drugs or any other illegal substances
- Dangerous or hazardous items such as knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, Air Horns, Klaxons or similar, are not permitted
- Chinese Lanterns
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of persons, bags and other items on entry, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
Food & drink. There will be a variety of food vendors open throughout the event.
Illegal and antisocial behavior will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event.
Unauthorized professional photography or filming equipment is strictly prohibited.